Fall 2023 Groups
We are very excited and looking forward to our small groups. Whether you are new to our church or have been attending for a while, groups are a great opportunity to connect with others and grow together.
This semester our Small Groups are UNO and our curriculum for this semester is the series I BELIEVE – our first step for our Discipleship Pathway.
What is UNO? Once in a while we do Small Groups together. Instead of meeting in individual groups at someone’s house, everyone meets in the gym at the same hour and same day to be and learn together. Here is an idea of what UNO will look like this semester:
Two-part curriculum. Each part includes 4 lessons.
- Part I: Thursdays Sept 7 – 28
- Part II: Thursdays Oct 12 – Nov 2
- 6:00 pm – Dinner together.
- 6:30 pm – Short talk by one of the pastors.
- 6:40 -8:00 pm – discussion around the tables following each week lesson
Email Pastor Johan for questions or comments: email@example.com